As a leading NABH Certification and Accreditation Consultancy, Manavi MLC develops the system for its clients in the following steps:
- Survey of the existing system and detailed gap analysis report with suggestion and guidelines for the hospital by Manavi MLC. For proposed / under construction project we provide additional consultation regarding infrastructure programming.
- Prepare Registers/ documents of quality management system, patient care, hygiene control and infection control, as well as Formats for IPD File, MOU/Hospital data management systems, Signage’s provided by Manavi MLC
- Implementation and training of all personnel in the use of procedures and formats is by Manavi MLC.
- Prepare SOP’S, Policies and Apex manual of the hospital with implementation support – on going basis by Manavi MLC.
- Gap analysis report – Action plan with respect to Gap Findings – internal Auditing with Self-assessment of the system – consultation for corrective actions is by Manavi MLC.
- Identification, Coordination and execution of training as per NABH guidelines – Employee level / department wise.
- Online application process for NABH Certification /accreditation & NC clearance of Desktop Audit will be done by Manavi MLC.
- Final audit by NABH Assessor.
- Submit the corrective actions for the findings of NABH final audit of the assessors by Manavi MLC.
- Get certified / accredited by NABH.
Consultation regarding implementation and their execution of all above mentioned steps will be done by Manavi MLC.We will be provide documentation/IPD formats and data registers, QI registers and also provide training to Hospital staff for same. You need to keep all documentation updated daily.